Trial by... ice?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get well soon Mr. and Mrs. FlatbedFord.

Reactions: Flatbedford
On Monday in New England it is going to be a record high, be right around 50° and rain.

Yeah, but did you look ahead to Tuesday?

Yeah, but did you look ahead to Tuesday?

Just long enough to clean out the ashes, check/clean the cat, and be ready to burn again eh?

I'm not a fan of dramatic temperature shifts. I don't mind 10° a week but 52° is not right.

Here we go...school cancelled due to expected low of 5 and -17 wind chill. I know some way north are shaking their heads. I remember going on these type days in PA, but that was a long time ago. Our bus stop was next to a bar with an entrance we could keep warm in. ;lol

Keep calm and burn locust!

0 F here and dropping , the Mansfield is cruising at 500F . Outside you can't see across the street , its been a whiteout for 3 hrs now. Can't tell how much snow we got because it is blowing sideways at 30 mph. Sitting here in shorts and t shirt sipping Shiner Bock ., I love winter and my Mansfield.

Reactions: osagebow
0 F here and dropping , the Mansfield is cruising at 500F . Outside you can't see across the street , its been a whiteout for 3 hrs now. Can't tell how much snow we got because it is blowing sideways at 30 mph. Sitting here in shorts and t shirt sipping Shiner Bock ., I love winter and my Mansfield.
I came home and never seen such white outs!
Droving 20 most of the way!
The king is cruising nicely..no sign of flame and kicking the heat! Blower on low.

Status
Not open for further replies.