Two more dudes on CL w/o a clue

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zknowlto

Hearth Supporter
Aug 1, 2009
Lansing, MI
Italics added. Two guys who think a tree service should do free work for them.

http://lansing.craigslist.org/zip/2297892352.html

Free large black walnut tree (lansing)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-03-31, 5:16PM EDT
Reply to: see below

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 large balck walnut tree in lansing, Very easy access to the tree, large empty lot.

Free, no catch, just want someone to bring it down and hall it away,

(**Free but looking for someone that is willing to take everything including the brush. There are no leaves on it, so it should be easy now***)
(black walnut trees are considered very expensive trees, more than oak to some people)

Must be a profesonal company or a qualified person.

call only 9:30am to 7:30 pm or email

517 372-4504

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

http://lansing.craigslist.org/zip/2299207208.html

Walnut? Tree (Leslie)

Date: 2011-04-01, 12:25PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I am looking for someone who is INSURED that may be interested in taking down a single walnut (or at least I think that's what it is) tree that is in my front yard. It is close to the road, so it will take someone who knows what they are doing to take it down. If you think you may be interested in this send me an email for more info/pictures.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Free no catch, lol Thats a hard rub!

Its definitely spring, despite the snow. Folks are thinking about yard work. Here's one from this area.

http://albany.craigslist.org/zip/2299074271.html

"I own 3 acres in East Nassau, I have several hundred trees that I would like to have cut down and hauled away. They are FREE, the only thing I ask, is that you get all the roots out. If you have any questions please email me and I
will give you my number to call. MUST HAVE "TREES" IN THE SUBJECT LINE, I am tired of the spam. Thanks"

I am offering the chance to ride in circles on a powered chair that can be steered in all directions (within the confines of my yard) for approximately 5 hrs a week. All fuel and equipment will be supplied.

Serious offers only -

Currently accepting application for this years three semester course in wood burning. All facets of heating with wood will be taught.

Semester One: April - May

- Chainsaw care and maintenance including chain sharpening
- Tree felling
- Splitting
- Stacking

Semester Two: September - March

- Chimney cleaning
- Stove cleaning
- Wood hauling
- Fire starting and maintaining
- Maintenance of paths to wood sheds and piles

Semester Three: April 1

- One day lab in getting a fool to do all of your work for you.

- One day lab in getting a fool to do all of your work for you.

Is that a BS degree?

Jack, I believe you got this one right!

Status
Not open for further replies.