1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

uh-oh.......we got a Craiglist creeper in the "for sale" forum.....

Post in 'The Inglenook' started by ScotO, Mar 19, 2013.

1. ScotO

ScotO Guest

Watch what you ask for, Hogz........a lot of perverts out there on the interweb!!;lol
    either that, or you'll end up with with a heap of that stinky-azz ailanthus and weeping willow out in your driveway!!

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Thistle

Thistle Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Central IA
    I will gladly give some wood to those in need who ask me.Steal from me across my fence where I discover it still smoldering in your firepit the next morning changes my attitude entirely.....
  3. Hearth Mistress

Hearth Mistress Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Pt Pleasant, PA (SE PA)
    My hubby isn't handy, unless you consider a leatherman a tool, that's all he owns, the tools here are all mine :) i'll take a look into that as right now I cut and stack where the trees fall so I fill up a rubbermade tote and bring it up a flight of steps from out front, or drag in from out back down the steps in the house to the living room. Thanks for the suggestion!
  4. OldLumberKid

OldLumberKid Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Sandyland
    Don't sell yourselves short, here. This is like a cosy friendly and warm and welcoming bunch compared with my favorite hockey team's forum where folks are constantly in state of advanced Brooklynese disagreement, trying to one-up each other, or at each others throats, and the poor mods have to be on constant vigil. lol. But we do support each other when it counts.
    ScotO and Redlegs like this.
  5. Scols

Scols Burning Hunk

Loc:
    Springs New York
    WANTED 4 cords of cut,split,and stacked firewood. Wood MUST be 16-18" in length,and only the best hardwood will be accepted. I have a rusty lawnmower and a warm 5 pack of Strohs Light in exchange.
  6. ArsenalDon

ArsenalDon Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Meadow Valley, CA
    seasoned at least 2....no make that 3 years please
    ScotO likes this.
  7. ScotO

ScotO Guest

Don't forget free delivery!!
  8. Bocefus78

Bocefus78 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Just Outside Indy
    One of my first posts was asking for wood... but I offered to come work for it. Thats how I met smokin'
    Maybe he's out of wood and cold? I'd be asking too, if that was the case. What does it hurt? Don't blast the guy just yet scotty! ;)
  9. ScotO

ScotO Guest

Not blastin', just bustin' a little.......
    Like I said earlier, if a person locally needed some wood, some help cutting or splitting, heck even some help with a stove install and they were strapped for cash, I'd be first in line to help out.....

We're supposed to do a GTG this summer, and that's what we're going to look for......someone in need of some assistance.
    maybe build 'em a keyhole firepit, C/S/S a little wood, clean up the property a little, whatever.......lets get something started here!
    fox9988 likes this.
  10. DexterDay

DexterDay Guest

Yep... Looking forward to meeting some of the "Hearth Greats" :)
    ScotO likes this.