Unknown stove make/ model?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know for sure but I think Country introduced the T-top design. You could call or write and see if it is one of their earliest production models.
  • Country Stoves, Inc.
  • 1502 14th St NW, Auburn, WA 98001
  • Phone (253) 735-1100

No idea but it sure is cool looking. Something a bit different. Someone around here will know or chime in.

Don't know for sure but I think Country introduced the T-top design. You could call or write and see if it is one of their earliest production models.
  • Country Stoves, Inc.
  • 1502 14th St NW, Auburn, WA 98001
  • Phone (253) 735-1100

New one on me, too, BG, & I wasn't too sure where this one was supposed to go.
Looked older, but the 5/16 steel plate led me to believe it might be more recent than a '93.

Yes, it's definitely built to the hilt. Here is the modern Country T top
Legacy-room-shot.jpg

Thanks for the look and some info this is one heavy stove I bartered some work and pulled it out of the goldenrod. He took 50$ off bill for stove. I sandblasted it down and repainted it. No signs of any tags or removed tags. Search continues. Great artistic design on doors.

This stove is obviously a well built unit and not some fab it up back in the shop deal. The doors alone look like a well thought out parts that took some time and know how backed by some serious production. I assume they are cast iron?

I looked around briefly and couldn't find anything like this stove really. Is it possibly a foreign made unit? You might need to do some serious digging on it to find anything out though. I'm surprised some of these old school guys here don't have any info. Are there any markings at all of any kind anywhere? Couple of letters or a symbol?

Post up more pics. Inside, top looking down, sides, rear, etc;

Status
Not open for further replies.