Q&A Upland 27 box stove - questions on assembly

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

QandA

Staff member
Nov 27, 2012
Question:

Does anyone have a copy of the manual or parts list for an Upland # 27 box stove?I'm interested in learning how many baffles and liners are supposed to be installed in this stove.Also, what the correct placement / location is for the liners and baffles. It seems that they can be placed in several locations and was wondering what factory said the right location was.

Answer:

I used to build them, so I can describe it to you.There are two baffles on the side and one baffle on the top.The top baffle goes toward the rear with the curve facing up. It goes on AFTER the side baffles.The two side liners hang on the nubs with the larger flat edge toward the front of the stove. They install on the two nubs closest to the front of the stove. When installed this way, everything should fit together nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.