Q&A Upland Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

QandA

Staff member
Nov 27, 2012
Question:

Hello- I'm tying to find out about a stove that was installed in my house about 1986-87. It is a an "UPLAND" made in USA. Side loading- front swing open doors with accessory screen and a 7" stove pipe. Do you have any idea who made this stove or where I might go to get information about it. The person that had the stove installed has no info .

Answer:

AH ! I know more about Uplands than anyone on the Planet.You have an Upland Model #207- Great Stove..of course a little dated and not clean burning like the new ones.

I have a PDF of the old manual for that stove. If you send your email address, I can send it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.