Urgent Help Needed - Smoke leaking from pipe joins

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup his last post was Dec 22. Oh well I'm guessing his problem must have been solved when the installer came the second time but it would have been nice to know the conclusion.

Alot of members gave some great suggestionsl

Last edited:
Yup his last post was Dec 22. Oh well I'm guessing his problem must have been solved when the installer came the second time but it would have been nice to know the conclusion.

Alot of members gave some great suggestionsl
This the downside of the forum.Folks seem to ask for help members give positive feed back and then you never hear from them with the results.

Reactions: edthesweep
I wouldn't sweat it none, hit and run on the internet is nothing to fret about.

It is also the holidays.

I hope it's not because it was a very obvious solution and the OP was embarrassed. There is nothing wrong with needing help.

Status
Not open for further replies.