USS Stove Model 6041 HF still getting error code ERR3. Stove lights as it should but stove goes out & i get ERR3

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Nroberge

Sep 12, 2023
Maine
Help!
I’ve been fighting with this stove since i bought it last year - only paid $300 for it & beginning to think i got screwed!

I have replaced the following:
Auger - several times….. auger where holes are snaps off
Auger motor
Control board
Micro hopper switch
I’ve replaced One of limit switches but i don’t remember which one.

Please help - Im a single mom so it’s just me working on it. If you tell me to jump this & that please give me instructions on how to do that.

I’ve checked the sticky posts.
I put stove in tech mode and i get these results. I have the 4 top buttons model control board. I did this when stove cold.
DRIFT: draft light lit & heat range light lit.
RFAN: Rm fan lit & heat range light lit.
AUGR: Heat range button ON & on button ON
IGN: Heat range ON & Auto button is ON
SNAP: Heat range ON & on button ON
STAT: heat range ON & on button ON
HOPPER: heat range ON & on button ON
60H
V.807

HELP! I’ve read so many comments & manuals - I just don’t know what to do/check/new parts next. Thank you