Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by rparker, Dec 10, 2012.
1105 Route 7b Central, North Clarendon, VT
Helpful Sponsor Ads!
not to late. Am going to email them Friday.
Address is : Vermont Wood Pellets, 1105 Route 7B Central, North Clarendon, VT 05759
emailled and confirmed.
December 29th at 12:30. Full factory tour.
I will post any additional info as it comes in.
Sounds good, just need the weather to Hold
Still getting a couple of late comers. Not a problem. Just let me know by next week.
Hoping the weather is good.
Here is the website, adress is in it.
address: 1105 Route 7B Central, North Clarendon, Vermont 05759. I let them know it would be around 12:30. We can confirm time before the 29th.
Let's hope the snow holds off....
Looks like it should be done and cleaned-up by then.
Actually, they are calling for snow to come back in on saturday, from down here in Ct to up there. Not what we want.
Latest forecast i heard this morning is snow heavy here by 3pm :/
Do I reschedule???
I wuldnt do anyting yet. Wait and see what they report Friday. There are peoiple who live MUCH closer to you and that plant. Us CT gys have a long drive.
With the latest snow we got and the upcoming (southern area) storm on Saturday, wondering if this is still a good idea.
from what I'm seeing its not going to be too bad...but with the sophisticated equiptment at their disposal they cant accurately predict YESTERDAYS weather...just saying...
Just wanted to put it out there. I am going to call Vt Pellets tomorrow and confirm
local forecast here as of really early friday morning (2am) says 'snow from late morning on' for saturday....
i'm thinking a re-schedule would be best.
I'll be there come "hell or high water" my schedule is less flexable so either way I will be going this saturday. I hope the weather people are wrong...and if they are right...the roads will be in good shape. I have never seen Vermont roads in poor shape and as an ex-snowmobiler I have LOTS of time driving in snowy conditions. . I hope my post does not offend...
I think i'm going to pass. While I have no problems driving in snow, it can easily turn a 4 hour ride into a 10 hour one. Not worth it IMO.
they just bumped up the snowcast amounts again.
Watched that too brian. Would not be a fun drive coming back. ANd they are predicting snow all the way up into VT. Guys, Im not coming up alone. You can still do the tur, or reschedule. Im sure VT Pellets can hook up us CT guys when the weather is more conducive, and maybe we can get J Takeman to join us on another date.
Though the weather is not ideal from the south, northern areas don't seem to be bad enough. I will be at my parents house with less than an hour away from the plant, so final decision will not be made till the AM. But at this time it’s a go for me.
Well its either hell or high water...not sure but I have an emergency at work and will have to bow out....sorry
It is a go for the 3 NY guys. Looking forward to this. We are from the north....what's a little weather?
OK so who's going to stream it live so those who can't go can watch?
I just recieved a call from work...sending a lower $$$ man to do the job..."but we need you to stay on stand by just incase" I say if they call "AAaaWWwww geez sorry...I'm in vermont with a car load of bloggers...but I can be there...let me see....when $#%@ hell freezes over" you jerks
Separate names with a comma.