Very unscientific test

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rcook430

Burning Hunk
Jan 4, 2015
Ashland Ky
I run my stove on stove temp exclusively just because of the way the thermostat probe is in my house. It seems whether I place my setting on 2 or 5, when I place my hand in front of the stove I can feel no difference. Anyone else notice this?

Nope.

Which setting are you switching between 2 & 5? Is it the feed setting or the temp setting? If it is the feed setting, then I would think it would get hotter as the flame should be much bigger.

2 to 5 on the temp setting. I leave the feed rate on
Which setting are you switching between 2 & 5? Is it the feed setting or the temp setting? If it is the feed setting, then I would think it would get hotter as the flame should be much bigger.
2 to 5 on temp. setting, I leave feed rate on 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.