Villager Esprit 8

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mia

Aug 2, 2014
Llangollen
Hi, I've been looking at a Villager Esprit 8 for sale on ebay located not far from us. It seems to be the old version not the new Esprit Solo version. The seller knows little about it and cannot confirm if the stove is wood burning only or multi fuel. I know that the older version could be either. Does anyone know if there is any way of telling which this stove is without the original paperwork/sales info?

Thanks.

Welcome. I don't know this stove, it's not sold in the states. All new UK listings for the Esprit 8 seem to indicate it is a multi-fuel unit.

Last edited:
Welcome. I don't know this stove. It is not sold in the states. All new UK listings for the Esprit 8 seem to indicate it is a multifuel unit.

Thanks for your reply. Yes, the newer version is a multifuel (which we would like), but this appears to be an older one. Will have to keep looking around for more information. I have the tel number of 'Villager' I'll give them a call on Monday.

Good plan. I did a check for spares and the Elites are listed under Villager multi-fuel parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.