Vogelzang Boxwood wood stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MikeThePipe said:
Oh come on. Give me a break. I have explained that I cannot afford a decent stove. I have told you I understand it can overfire, just like many other wood burnign stoves, so stop with the holier than thou stuff. I'm new to this forum, not to life...

BTW I like your alcove stove. Very nice work. But you know you have a carpet less than 24 inches from the front of that stove. Is that by the book? There is danger in everything.

The header for the Hearth Room says it all right up front: "....but don't be surprised if your answer contains a little more than you were asking for!"

Nobody is gonna change your mind and you won't ever convince anybody you are right.

I don't see how anybody would learn anything or be any safer by this exchange continuing. So...

Status
Not open for further replies.