Wanna make $10?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some hop pellets( for beer brewing) that are pretty old that I'm not going to use. I wonder if or how they would burn. Hops contain natural oils, I wonder what would happen if burned. Interested?
I read that wrong the first time. I thought you said HEMP....and I was gonna be all over that. Talk about something unique to burn in a pellet stove.

Send me your contact info, how you want your $10 paid, and we'll go from there.
Just a display....can't display much if I don't branch out.

Hops are the only other plant in the cannibus family. They grow on a huge 20ft tall vine and 75% of the plant is thrown away, the hops are the flowers. The vine is actually very strong and fibrious like hemp. I wonder if there would be a use for the unusable vine from the plant. Just message me your address. These pellets wouldn't be cost effective to normall burn since they normally cost $10-20 per pound. I probably have at least a pound of old stuff I could send if you want it.

Hops are the only other plant in the cannibus family. They grow on a huge 20ft tall vine and 75% of the plant is thrown away, the hops are the flowers. The vine is actually very strong and fibrious like hemp. I wonder if there would be a use for the unusable vine from the plant. Just message me your address. These pellets wouldn't be cost effective to normall burn since they normally cost $10-20 per pound. I probably have at least a pound of old stuff I could send if you want it.
How close then is the hops to the iron wood tree. Hornbeam hop wood. Probably have that way off.

Status
Not open for further replies.