Wanted: High res photo of a sticker on Century Heating (Houghs) S130 Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

I've got an S130 model Houghs wood stove - about a 1999 model and am looking for a clear, high resolution photo of the sticker that appears on the back of that stove. The sticker should look the same as the one I've attached to this message and it covers a wide range of Hough stoves on one sticker (from an S110 to a... what looks to be a 40,000 series stove).

I already have the manual / installation insert that goes with the stove (also attached) but need a good quality high-resolution photo of the sticker that is taken straight-on to the sticker with no flash.

I've also attached a photo of the stove.
sticker4.jpg IMG_1096.JPG

Any assistance on this would be greatly appreciated and I would love you forever! :)

Thanks,

Steve

Attachments

• S130-0001.pdf
    171.2 KB · Views: 354
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JoelPorter
Status
Not open for further replies.