Way ot here This one for you Craig

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elkimmeg

Hey Craig guess who I met again today Joey Kramer
Anyone can jump in if they can identify Joey Kramer's occupation

Btw its got nothing to do with h hearth products

Drummer with Aerosmith for 30 years, endorser of DW Drums for over 10 years, Zildjian cymbals for over 25. He met Steven Tyler in New York, where Tyler had borrowed his drums for a gig (so I'm told).

Has played on every Aerosmith album except for their initial release, in which Tyler played drums (and he's an awesome drummer himself).

Most well known drum groove.....Walk This Way, without a doubt.

Best recorded Aerosmith tune.....Sweet Emotion. That song rocks.

I'm a pretty serious drummer, in case no one has guessed!

fayman said:
Drummer with Aerosmith for 30 years, endorser of DW Drums for over 10 years, Zildjian cymbals for over 25. He met Steven Tyler in New York, where Tyler had borrowed his drums for a gig (so I'm told).

Has played on every Aerosmith album except for their initial release, in which Tyler played drums (and he's an awesome drummer himself).

Most well known drum groove.....Walk This Way, without a doubt.

Best recorded Aerosmith tune.....Sweet Emotion. That song rocks.

I'm a pretty serious drummer, in case no one has guessed!

best Areosmith album-- Toy's in the attic

damn you guys are good he has a house on a lake in the town I grew up in. He may be a great drummer but crappy pond hockey player
My best buddy and boyhood friend and still fellow golf partner lives on this same lake. I have met the entire group there..

As I may have mentioned Im close to the patriot stadium and from time to time run into the players that have taken up residence in my town
TEddy Bruski lives here and used to frequently visit a resturants my daughter runs in fact it is quit popular with the players One night with my wife my daughter brings him over to the table where my wife and I are and introduses him he had the 3 super bowl rings on and took them off to show us h jokinly I tried one on he say go ahead try them all on imagine have 3 on at once
I tell you that made my day My wife's favorite player as well

Dylan, I pegged you for a music junkie the minute I saw your sig line!

Man, I love any kind of rock, and Aerosmith are the kings. I respect every one of those guys for the crap they've been through, and the lives they try to live today. It's great to see that they've ascended beyond every other hack band to become rock icons, and doing it all clean.

Joey Kramer is a special case, considering he had a nervous breakdown 6-7 years ago, recovered, and continues to be a model citizen and kick-ass drummer above all else.

Status
Not open for further replies.