Webstone Pre-Fabricated HydroCore Closely Spaced Tees

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bpirger

Minister of Fire
May 23, 2010
Ithaca NY Area
Has anyone used the new Webstone hydrocore manifolds? Here's a link: http://www.webstonevalves.com/customer/wecoin/PDF/Hydrocore_web.pdf

They have units that provide the closely spaced tees to feed a secondary loop, with the pump flange integral to the unit, as well as hose ports on each side. As they claim, this would save considerable time in cleaning/sweating and drop the number of joints considerably. I haven't been able to find a price however, I think they are quite new.

Heaterman or Hotrod, have you used these?

I like the Webstone stuff. Does anyone else offer this level of integration in ball valves (with the integral hose ports) like this?

Does anyone know of a particularly best place to order Webstone products?

Thanks!

We go through a bunch of Web stuff both for installations and sales to customers. Great products that work well and can really save a lot of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.