Welcome to Michigan

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

woodzilla

Hearth Supporter
Dec 23, 2007
Mid-Michigan
Following this mornings fire, I opened our pool! Gotta love this time of year.

96* today. 90's for the last few days. Tomorrow's s'posed to be in the 60's, and wednesday in the 50's. Can't figger out what clothes to wear, whether or not to split more kindling, whether to plan to B-B-Q or make soup. Downright confusin' weather. Rick

For the most part its been below norm temps here in the NorthEast!Dosnt look like too many pools will be opening up this coming holiday weekend.

I probably would have waited. Repairs needed to be made to plumbing, need extra time this year. Thinking about putting a coiled return line over top of my bonfire pit. Good reason to keep burning.

Actually was sleeting here today around 3 o'clock. Toasty by the fire tonite, cruisin' at 600 degrees.... :coolsmile:

It's cooled here in PA started the stove up last to nights

That pool just might end up being used soon. Forecast 70's to start this weekend so maybe we're over the hump.

Backwoods Savage said:
That pool just might end up being used soon. Forecast 70's to start this weekend so maybe we're over the hump.

You always have such good news Dennis!

Hey, now they are saying 70's all of next week! Hooray!

Status
Not open for further replies.