Well, its a new year...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

suprz

Sep 24, 2012
Rhode island
The house is quiet, and I just started the first fire of the year. The stove is warming up as I type this. I can hear the locust crackle and pop. I hope everyone here has a great new year.

Reactions: jatoxico
It's 42 out and I can't decide if I should fire up but Happy New everybody!

The house is quiet, and I just started the first fire of the year. The stove is warming up as I type this. I can hear the locust crackle and pop. I hope everyone here has a great new year.

I did not see the ball drop it did not happen its still 2009 cuz I have not seen the ball drop since then ! Its the secret to not aging ;)

Pete

I did not see the ball drop it did not happen its still 2009 cuz I have not seen the ball drop since then ! Its the secret to not aging ;)

Pete

I fell asleep in front of the woodstove at around 6:30 p.m. last night . . . wife woke me up and suggested I go to bed . . . in bed and sound asleep by 7:30 p.m. . . . woke up to the alarm clock at 4:30 a.m. I've reached the point where I do not need to see a giant ball, beachball, sardine, maple leaf, opposum or anything else drop down from the sky to let me know we've gone into a new year.

Reactions: Oldhippie
Suprz, hope you have a great new year. It is -10c here and my stove is pumping heat out and keeping our house nice and warm. We are burning mostly ash and just got a truck load of logs in before new year so know what I will be doing in my spare time!!
Cheers,
Kevin

Reactions: Oldhippie
Status
Not open for further replies.