1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

What about Pennington Pellets?

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by kh395269, May 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kh395269

kh395269 New Member

Loc:
    CT
    Hi Guys,

The local Sam's Club will be carrying pellets again here this year. Problem is they are seasonal and probably won't be here until the Fall, but nonetheless it will be a good back-up source if I see I will run low. They are very close to where I live. This year I believe they were $210 a ton delivered. They sell Pennington Brand. Is that brand any good? Thanks, Kim

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. muss

muss Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Embden, Maine
    Kim, just type in pennington pellets in the search forum box & it will take you there to all the past posts on them. Just scroll down a bit & you'll see a pennington thread . Good luck, Muss
  3. MainePellethead

MainePellethead Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Southern Maine
    There was a HUGE amount of problems with people burning Penningtons here.....I tried them....had lots and lots of sawdust....not as hot as the Fireside Ultras I burned all season this year. Who knows how their next seasons will be.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.