What do you feed your Harman P Series

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cincinnati Kid said:
My Accentura will burn anything. On the other hand, my P-38 is somewhat particular. It I burn pellets any longer than 1.75 inches, the pellets bridge in the hopper and will not feed into the auger.

Thats a LONG pellet !

Cincinnati Kid said:
My Accentura will burn anything. On the other hand, my P-38 is somewhat particular. It I burn pellets any longer than 1.75 inches, the pellets bridge in the hopper and will not feed into the auger.

I've notices a problem on the opposite end of the spectrum. The NEWP that I bought have some pellets that are fairly short, they get caught in the auger and cause a groaning. No real issue just annoying.

2 Tons of Hammers for my Harman today! My local dealer is running out Fast, and forsees a 10% increase in price once his spring alotment runs out.

Dare we say 300 ton for premium pellets by the fall, if you can get them ?!

iron stove said:
2 Tons of Hammers for my Harman today! My local dealer is running out Fast, and forsees a 10% increase in price once his spring alotment runs out.

Dare we say 300 ton for premium pellets by the fall, if you can get them ?!

you dared say it, and I dare to speculate in agreement.

Bigjim13 said:
I plan on buying what I can now, but have learned that trying to predict what the price of oil is going to do is folly. All I have to go on is what I have seen in the past, the last time oil spiked it crashed our economy and in a matter of months oil plummeted again. I'm not trying to knock anybody's opinion or accuse people of claiming that the sky is falling, so hopefully nobody feels that way about my comments and I don't think any of the info given is with ulterior motives. I am just putting in my $.02.

Something I came across that might give some pointers on whats on the horizon!

Chect it out!

Interesting and you will here them say the oil prices don't do much to slow the economy. But others things could slow it and that might slow the oil increase. Its a bit long, But I got a few good points from it.

or this!

Status
Not open for further replies.