1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

what do you think of this price for pellets

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by shelby2001, Mar 16, 2013.

1. shelby2001

shelby2001 Member

Loc:
    Central MA
    One of our local pellet dealers is doing a special for march started today 3 or more tons of Barefoot Pellets for $259 per ton with delivery of $49. Do you think this is one of the better deals or will there be better deals in the next few months? I have no problem with the 3 tons we actually are going to have used 4 1/2 tons this heating season as we heat exclusively with pellets with our Harman Insert.

pelletstove.jpg pelletstove.jpg pelletstove.jpg

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Jack Morrissey

Jack Morrissey Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Stoughton, Ma
    I think its a great deal, was thinking about buying them too. I actually posted about it recently...
  3. john193

john193 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Southeast PA
    That's a good price for barefoot pellets.
  4. TJC

TJC New Member

Loc:
    Lancaster, NH
    Seems like it's in line. If you check out Barefoot's website, the dealers are getting them for $228 a ton I believe if they take a truckload. So at that price your dealer would be making just over $30 a ton + the shipping/del charge. My dealer here charges $25 del. FYI. Maybe you can cut a deal on the del.
  5. Xena

Xena Minister of Fire

Loc:
    South Shore MA
    Def a good deal. If you like barefoot I'd say jump on it.
  6. imacman

imacman Guest

Good price for Barefoots. Is the delivery price a flat rate for as many tons as you buy?
  7. mrjohneel

mrjohneel Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Suburban Boston
    I know who you're talking about and I did that deal plus a ton of Spruce Points too.