What is your harman feed rate setting?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Phew. I thought maybe temperature. :)

Haha no way! My old 52i had the knob for the feed settings but this new 52i is digital and it’s in percentage. I just set the feed at 80% and if the stove needs 80% it will use it but if not it’s most of the time around 50% once up to temp. It’s a workhorse though and is keeping both my heat pumps off in a 3300 sqft house can’t complain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: dotman17
Haha no way! My old 52i had the knob for the feed settings but this new 52i is digital and it’s in percentage. I just set the feed at 80% and if the stove needs 80% it will use it but if not it’s most of the time around 50% once up to temp. It’s a workhorse though and is keeping both my heat pumps off in a 3300 sqft house can’t complain.

I still have the manual knob. I burn at 3.0. But then I do live in the PNW and we typically escape the harsh winters of the Midwest and Northeast.

You really should post this comment in 'Accentra 52i Pellets or What' thread. Icemanxxxv needs to hear/read that.

Manual, feed rate at 3 (including startup). Because it is now 10* or less outside, running at feedrate 5 because I was to lazy to start a fire in the Jotul on the other end of the house.

Reactions: dotman17