What kind of Oak?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldspark said:
What difference does it make, I don't know I thought we were just shooting the sheit. :lol:

Well, that's all I'm doin' too, Sparky. Don't take everything I say too seriously. I like to learn about wood too...especially all those mysterious hardwoods everyone's always yappin' about. :lol: Rick

fossil said:
oldspark said:
What difference does it make, I don't know I thought we were just shooting the sheit. :lol:

Well, that's all I'm doin' too, Sparky. Don't take everything I say too seriously. I like to learn about wood too...especially all those mysterious hardwoods everyone's always yappin' about. :lol: Rick

Maybe we could all mail you a stick. Then you would have enough to judge a competition and see whats the best wood out there...lol

smokinjay said:
fossil said:
oldspark said:

Maybe we could all mail you a stick. Then you would have enough to judge a competition and see whats the best wood out there...lol

I already know. The best wood out there is the wood out there in my shed. :coolsmile:

fossil said:
smokinjay said:
fossil said:
oldspark said:

I already know. The best wood out there is the wood out there in my shed. :coolsmile:

Nope the best wood out there are in my stacks! sweating away as we speak...Been running a smoker with apple for the last 48hrs and man you cant hang out around that dude right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.