What model of wood stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldmainer

Hearth Supporter
Aug 19, 2009
southern maine
Hi Folks...I have an Allnighter wood stove. The outside firebox deminsions are approx. 18" by 26"...anyone care to guess what model this is. Thanks Franklin

sounds like the mid moe to me... good stoves, lookin to sell it?

Hi Folks...the stove says Moe on the bottom of the door. I hv used it for 12 yrs and hv replaced the firebrick once. Not for sale at the moment...Franklin

they all said moe... they had a little moe (took around 18" stick), a mid moe (took 24" stick) and a big moe (took a 36" stick).. valulalbe units in maine... can fetch ya @ 600- 900 in usable condition in uncle henry's depending on the size.

the doors all had the same relief on the front with the moon, the cabin, the kid sleeping on the splittin block.. all nighter in big block letters, and the word moe on the lower end of the door.

It will require Acrobat Reader to be installed. There is a link to the PDF file at the top of the page in bold print:
Click here to download - allnighterocrbigmoe.pdf

Did the file not open when that link was clicked on?

Hello BeGreen...I have an older version of Acrobat Reader which won't open the link you sent me. I am not a pc person so will wait for my son to download a more up to date version for me. He should be able to do that this wkend. Franklin

Let's see if this works for you. It's for the BigMoe, but fun to read and speaks well for its design.

Attachments

• allnighterocrbigmoe.jpg
    allnighterocrbigmoe.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 607
Status
Not open for further replies.