What would you add to your stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hogwildz said:
LOL, Actually, I have a new woman. We just turned 8 months together.
I just figured if I could have more on my Summit....... what the hell..... ;-)
She is hot as hell, and thinks just like me. Simply amazing!

Good to hear this . . . just the other day I was wondering how you were doing after last year's break up . . . sounds like you're doing quite well Hog . . . glad to hear it.

firefighterjake said:
Hogwildz said:
LOL, Actually, I have a new woman. We just turned 8 months together.
I just figured if I could have more on my Summit....... what the hell..... ;-)
She is hot as hell, and thinks just like me. Simply amazing!

Good to hear this . . . just the other day I was wondering how you were doing after last year's break up . . . sounds like you're doing quite well Hog . . . glad to hear it.

Thanks, took some alone time, which I really liked. And then this one found me.
The distance kinda sucks for now. But no rush, and keeps us from getting on each others nerves.
I'm about due for a WA trip after tax cash comes back. Hopefully the weather will be nice and we can ride again.

Built in temperature gauge. Both of my stoves are hard to find a place to monitor the actual fire box surface temp.

Quadruple wall chimney pipe so strippers can dance on the s.o.b.

Status
Not open for further replies.