what year did they stop making harman invincible?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minister of Fire
May 8, 2011
midwest
got a line on one. just wonder if parts are available or if this is an obsolete stove?

not sure when they stopped building them, the few things I have inquired about have been available from the dealer
also a very simple basic design for which alot of parts are available from other suppliers
my understanding is the control boards from newer stoves interchange except for the auto ingnite part
I think mine will be running long after some of the other newer stoves, not Harmans
3 motors about 100 dollars each run everything
big thing is the control board and there is a design on here to build your own
and or fix the existing one, rotary pots can be replaced
I will buy another one if i can find one

depends on the Invincible.....which one? Three models......Invincible Insert, Invincible R/S, or the Invincible T. The boards for the T are almost unobtainable now, but the parts for the others are still fairly common.

Status
Not open for further replies.