1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

What's better than one Honda snowblower?

Post in 'The Gear' started by mikefrommaine, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Two.

Which would you keep?

[​IMG]

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. WellSeasoned

WellSeasoned Guest

The one your not giving to me ;)
  3. bogydave

bogydave Minister of Fire

Loc:
    So Cent ALASKA
    The one with tracks ;)
    Can walk it up steps to blow the deck.
    PapaDave likes this.
  4. Regency139

Regency139 Member

Loc:
    Connecticut
    Both.
  5. maple1

maple1 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Nova Scotia
    Ummm - you're looking to part with one I assume? Just how far south in Maine are you? :)
  6. It's tempting to keep both -- maybe I could start a side business. But I don't have a real need for the tracked one. No stairs that I need to go up and my driveway is paved. It is nice to be able to tip up the bucket when I go off road with it though.

I bought the tracked one a couple years ago. When I was on the way to pick it up a Canadien equipment dealer offered the sellers more than asking price for it. He had a business coming to Maine to buy outdoor power equipment that he resold in Canada.

I thought I got a good deal on the tracked one, but the wheeled one I just bought for 400. Didn't really need it but for that price I'm gonna make some money. Might end up with a 'free' snowblower :)
  7. maple1

maple1 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Nova Scotia
    400? Holy crap - that's a steal.

A tracked Honda is on my radar, but it's pushed to the back of it a bit right now given summer is almost here (I hope).