where do stack it all??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your buddy PMed me and told me to come down and help myself to a couple cords, is that a no go now?

weatherguy said:
Your buddy PMed me and told me to come down and help myself to a couple cords, is that a no go now?
haha. yeah im just going to give it all away.

Get a friend that burns(and has space) - trade some wood for CSS help and storage space. Never a bad thing to have two or more people when operating saws, splitters, etc... safer and it will very likely be payed forward in the future when your burning friend discovers a big scrounge. This works for me - not that I need space but I do enjoy the help and comfort of a second or more person there when working in the woods.

This is a great thread . . . I was getting ready to suggest a holz miete or maybe making a nice fence out of the wood . . . hehheh . . . great prank by your buddy . . . but he does know that revenge is a dish best served well seasoned? ;)

firefighterjake said:
This is a great thread . . . I was getting ready to suggest a holz miete or maybe making a nice fence out of the wood . . . hehheh . . . great prank by your buddy . . . but he does know that revenge is a dish best served well seasoned? ;)
oh yeah he knows. we've been friends just about our whole lives. and have gone back and forth with stuff for years.. growing up my father was a big prankster. makes life more fun. and its funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.