Where to buy an OAK(Outside Air Kit)?????

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jtakeman

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Dec 30, 2008
Northwestern CT.
www.facebook.com
Hi All,

Anybody know where to buy an OAK from like a Tractor Supply or other place like it. I searched there site with no hits.

I wouldn't buy a rag to whip my stove with from my local clueless dealer! I'll leave it at that!

TIA
jay

burn1,

eBay? Never though to look there.

Thanks for the links.

I'll check them out.

Thanks
Jay

You can find everything at Home Depot, Aubuchon or Ace hardware. The venting is just flexible aluminum dryer vent (4 feet I think) and they have a variety of end cap choices. Just don't use the auto opening louvered dryer type. I saw a 3" diameter aluminum, fixed louvered end cap attached to an 8" long solid aluminum section that goes through the wall. I think everything was under $15.
Mike -

Status
Not open for further replies.