Which class a pipe manufacturer?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Rob_Red

Feeling the Heat
Feb 2, 2021
Southern New England
What chimney pipe manufacturers do you all recommend? I’m debating going this route and would like to know who makes the best product. Things like a nice heavy duty clean out access door would make me go with one company over another.

What do you guys think?

Reactions: Shrewboy
What chimney pipe manufacturers do you all recommend? I’m debating going this route and would like to know who makes the best product. Things like a nice heavy duty clean out access door would make me go with one company over another.

What do you guys think?
Ventis Excell or jeremiah's are the best on the market here. I have been using jeremiah's lately and really like it

Thanks bholler. Is there a particular supplier you can recommend?
I really don't know what the retail suppliers carry. I don't think you can buy jeremiah's direct. Ventis is sold under a couple different names direct to the public now

Excel is also a premium brand. Ventis can be found under the Champion brand.

Excel is also a premium brand. Ventis can be found under the Champion brand.
That's it I couldn't remember what the name was ventis was sold under.

Is Excell available through retailers?