Whitfield Pellet stove parts?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Duck

Hearth Supporter
Dec 4, 2009
Colorado
I'm trying to find an after market “squirrel cage” fan for a Whitfield blower. The whole setup is over $188.00 dollars but all I need in the fan blade. The original plastic cage’s sleeve (that pinches to the motor drive shaft) broke. All I need is to replace the fan, I just can’t find one online or in any of the shops around here. I did find a metal fan squirrel cage but it has less than half the fan blades of the original plastic part, if I use it will there be problems?
Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Don't know about metal vs. plastic fan. But there seems to be alot of parts for the whitfield pellet stoves for sale on e-bay. Thundercat :coolsmile:

Did you try Grainger's. You will need to measure the fan and shaft size.

The size of the blower wheel does matter the smaller the wheel the less CFM it will blow but it will have a higher velocity

Status
Not open for further replies.