whitfield prodigy 2 exhaust missing

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miklaver

Dec 15, 2014
saratoga ny
I had a guy give me an whitfield prodigy pellet stove. right off the batt i new something was missing from the stove come to find out it is the whole exhaust box where the booster fan would go into. my question is does any one know where i can find one our if it can be made and if so does any one have some nice pics of one inside and out.

The prodigy looks very similar to the Quest!? I like the heavy cast door not like the stamping of the Profile series.

I cant find anything on the web for the exhaust casting. does any one know all the measurments for the two parts? I think it is two parts one top piece and one box
that the exhaust fan blade sits in. Any ideas will be great.

A pic of what i am looking for

Attachments

• downloadfile-1.jpeg
    downloadfile-1.jpeg
    217.5 KB · Views: 116
Status
Not open for further replies.