1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Who else is throwing in the towel early and closing up their pellet burner for the season?

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by ChrisWNY, Mar 13, 2012.

1. St_Earl

St_Earl Minister of Fire

Loc:
    millinocket, north central maine
    well. i guess i am officially spoiled by pellet heat.
    45 degrees for a low last night. (now) and i find i want to have the stove on for a while this morning.
    64 in my bedroom just doesn't cut it anymore.

this leaves me still wondering what the average lows are here late may and june.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Salty

Salty Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Central Ma
    I been off for 4 or 5 days now. It's plenty warm now wife can find something else to groan and moan about LOL
    smoke show likes this.
  3. Northwoodneil

Northwoodneil Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Land of Cheese
    Mines been off for more than a week but I'm sure it's gonna' run some more. I think even on damp rainy days in the summer I'll start it to dry out the air and take the chill out. A small fire now and then makes the missus' frisky;)
  4. smoke show

smoke show Guest

You know what we say around here Neil, pics or it didn't happen. ;)!!;lol
  5. imacman

imacman Guest

Glad I didn't do the final cleanout yet.....gonna be down to 40-41 on Sunday here.
  6. save$

save$ Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Chelsea Maine
    I've had my stove off for several days. This has to be a first for us. But, no plans to pack it up unless we have a warm dry spell. I like to run it even for getting the dampness out. It will be pellet buying time in another month. Best to be ready by protecting yourself from political indiscretions.
  7. Northwoodneil

Northwoodneil Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Land of Cheese
    ;ex!!;sick