1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Who has the lowest recorded outside temp for November?

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by steve19, Nov 21, 2012.

1. steve19

steve19 New Member

Loc:
    Northwest Territories, Canada
    I thought this may be a fun thread to start.

I'm quite curious to hear what weather my neighbouring provinces (Yukon) and states (Alaska) are getting this time of year. Besides the 3 foot of snow, we have had a cold snap this week in the Northwest Territories. I've recorded-32 degrees Celsius tonight. Probably the lowest temperature I will see for November (I'm looking forward to see what January and February brings this season),

What about the rest of you?

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Seanm

Seanm Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    SE BC Canadian Rockies
    Nothing like you folks up there but we had a small cold snap in south east BC that gave us -15 several weeks ago but since then we have been mild (for us). We had 6 inches of snow several days ago but its mostly gone now and replaced with 3 above and coastal like rain! Average for today is high of -1 lows of -9. Looks like temps are going to drop a bit. I guess its ok as it gave me and the wife some time the other day to split and stack a bit of next years wood and do last minute yard work but puts off my ice fishing a bit :-( Good thing is the furnace doesnt come on.
  3. weatherguy

weatherguy Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Central Mass
    You already have 3 feet of snow on the ground? Id love to spend a winter up there, I love winter weather.