Who is running a Woodmaster FlexFuel?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JCinohio

Jan 3, 2014
Winchester, Ohio
After more research and reading I am leaning toward a Woodmaster, partly due to the fact there is 3 dealers in less than 30 miles. Unheard of in my area to have three of anything that close except walmart, mcdonalds and dollar general. Established European design but built in America, established company, very high efficacy and low low emissions. I have found some chatter on hear about the units but now one talking about them after install? Some personal experiences would be great, thanks guys and love this sight by the way!

I don't have one either but it looks like a hell of a unit. That would be very handy if you were gone for a few days, just switch it over to pellets and don't worry about it.

I poked around one at a show, and there are a lot of moving parts, IMHO. I pellet conversions/heads are available to fit many different boilers, but I do like the chip option.
karl

Status
Not open for further replies.