who makes my stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Kirbye511

Jan 27, 2018
Maryland
Who makes my gas stove? Any info would be great

Attachments

• IMG_6765.JPG
    IMG_6765.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_6766.JPG
    IMG_6766.JPG
    118 KB · Views: 294
  • IMG_6767.JPG
    IMG_6767.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_6768.JPG
    IMG_6768.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 271
Can you open the lower door & take a pic of the valve?
Is there a rating plate sitting on top of the valve?

This is what the valve part looks like. The only thing I found engraved on the stove are the letter shown below:
HW-10
NU-TEC

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 266
Those letters/numbers don't help... Sometimes manufacturers attach the rating plate to the stove with a zip-tie or a chain & then it is wedged in between the stove body & the valve bracket. May even be located under the top casting. I have been searching different B-Vent manufacturers without much success, but I will keep looking. One of the OTHER gas geeks in here may be able to identify it.

Here's is a picture of the inside. I did not see any plates. The remote is made by skytech... I know that doesn't help. And this is the only Hint on the back...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_6796.JPG
    IMG_6796.JPG
    156.5 KB · Views: 268