1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Who makes the smallest pellet stove?

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by Shortstuff, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shortstuff

Shortstuff Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Southeastern MA
    For those houses that have relatively open floor plans a large pellet stove can work very well in that the heat is distributed well throughout the heated space. However, for those like me who don't have such an open floor plan the installation of more than one stove would be appropriate. This way, I wouldn't have to overheat the room with the stove to try and heat nearby rooms when the installation of additional stoves in further/less accessible areas would work better.

I see that that Enviro Mini heats floor spaces from 600 to 1200 square feet, but are there other stove manufacturers that make pellet stoves that can heat smaller areas such as 300 to 600 square feet?

Steve

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. hoverfly

hoverfly Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Southern NH
  3. Shortstuff

Loc:
    Southeastern MA
    Thanks much for the links!

Steve
  4. kast

kast New Member

Loc:
    Stoughton M.A
    How many sq feet is your home? My house is only 1100 and I use the mini with two fans to move the air, so far its working. It hasn't got under 30-40 so we will see how it works come Jan-Feb
  5. Shortstuff

Loc:
    Southeastern MA
    My entire house is 2150 sq.ft., but I'm only heating one half (820 sq.ft.) with my Castille. If all works well, I may purchase another stove for the remaining 1330 sq.ft. and perhaps one for my garage/workshop.

Steve
  6. begreen

begreen Mooderator Staff Member

Loc:
    South Puget Sound, WA
    The Enviro Mini has a pretty small footprint about 18" x 19", but output wise, similar to the Castille. There's also the Avalon Newport.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.