Who needs the face cord /cord headache.....584 feet!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work wishlist. That will keep you warm for a while for sure. Much better than money in the bank. Only those who have done the same can fully appreciate the time and work that has went into building those wood piles.

Sav, , and no tax as well! Your right about those of us who do c/s/s or even folks who buy their wood and haul it , burn it and empty ashes, its something that the majority of us here enjoy I would say. For me, its I gotta get this done to show everybody on hearth! Lol....

Bill and ray, no work release program although there been days I felt like i was hammering stone all day!

Rory, to be honest I have no idea! Lol.....my guess is I burn maybe 3-5 cords a year. This year definitely on the lower end.

Woody, the wood shed I built years ago. Nice white oak siding with acrylic top on the copulo and then sheet copper with the weather vane on the copper. It let's in a lot of sunlight. BTW, the shed was designed for an avirary but I had too much on my plate and gave up the hobby. I will post some pics of the inside, its really cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.