Wife "Where did that split wood come from?"

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My girlfriend at first was real cool with me working on the "pile" now she's like the whole world doesn't revolve around fire wood, I agree, but I explain to her that the "pile" has more benefits than what meets the eye, its good exercise, keeps my out of trouble, keeps the heating bills down, great stress reliever, and its helps me think since I'm able to clear everything else out of my head when I get into the splitting zone. She said I'm crazy ...lol

Well, then we both are.

I spent 2 1/2 hours today splitting some of my humongous pile of "too big for either stove" firewood. Most of it has been sitting for 2+ years. Talk about a pile of ready to go stuff !!!

My wife so far is on board with the wood hoarding, but soon she will be wondering where the Fiskars X27 came from. :D

Reactions: blazincajun
My wife so far is on board with the wood hoarding, but soon she will be wondering where the Fiskars X27 came from. :D

Let her keep wondering :)

Status
Not open for further replies.