Wilo-Stratos Eco has arrived!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I could get my picture program to resize somw of the photos of the job I'd post 'em up here. When we were finished with taking the old stuff out there was nothing left in the boiler room except the zone piping hanging from the ceiling. Just bare walls. I felt like a painter looking at a new blank canvas. We actually installed 3 Wio VS circ to replace a couple more ancient B&Gs;. All new 4" threaded black pipe for the mains, new isolation valves on all 8 zones, nice and accessible, service friendly. Some lucky service tech will walk in there long after I'm gone and appreciate how easy it is to get at everything..........

All new 4†threaded black pipe for the mains --------------------------------------------------------------------------- No VIC's ????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.