Window Gaskets Whitfield Adv. II-T

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

John C.

Mar 31, 2012
Wethersfield Ct.
I read somewhere here but cant find it again.Is it true the three glass's only have three gaskets and the tops don't? Why do you think someone put a gasket alone the tops underneath the window wash metals?

I have gasket on all 4 sides of my windiws and air wash works good. I cant even think of how many years since those were even touched.

Removed the extra gasket that the dealer put behind the window wash system on the tops of the glass's .And now have clean glass after a nite of burning and goin down into maintenence mode, but still have a lot of ash.

on one small glass between glass and door,big glass between the glass and the window wash slot.And they call themselves TECHS. haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.