Window Pellet Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EatenByLimestone

Staff member
Stay away.

If you search the pellet forums you won't find another stove that has been connected to as many house fires as this one.

There have been photos posted of the steel above the burn pot melted through and accounts of the plastic hopper melting.

I didn't think this belonged in the pellet forum as it isn't a full sized stove and could be used in sheds and garages without taking up good floor space.

It's a pellet stove. It belongs in the pellet forum.

Reactions: St_Earl and fossil
yeah. stay away. have seen pics of that stove melting the plastic it's partially made of.
and have read of several house fires with that stove involved.

even if it only cracks it's firebox as has been seen, you're still not getting good value.

It's a pellet stove. It belongs in the pellet forum.

Sorry. I figured the people who don't have pellet stoves wouldn't see it if it was stuck in the pellet forum. It's kinda like the ash can. If you really don't have any want to go there, you probably wont.

Reactions: St_Earl
Right, I understand, Matt. But then, The Gear forum will get pretty clogged up if we start discussing stoves in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.