Winter Is Back

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to wake up to 37 degrees! lol

We've had amazing weather here except for the temperature. It has been sunny and very little wind for about a week now. But the temperature is really stubborn. Thought we'd see 40 yesterday.....but we're hoping for it again today.

Woke up to this this morning. Should be melted by late afternoon. About 1"

Attachments

• 100_6061.jpg
    100_6061.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 130
Snowfall totals have been dropped dowmn to 4-8 inches for tomorrows storm, at my elevation.

xclimber said:
Snowfall totals have been dropped dowmn to 4-8 inches for tomorrows storm, at my elevation.

It keeps going up here . . . now predicted 8-14 inches of snow . . . at least the next few days after this are forecast with temps in the 40s. I'm ready for Spring.

Just measured and we got 10" of the heavy/wet stuff.....spring? where are you?

April Fools for me , about an inch if that instead of the predicted 8 inches. I'll take that.

Status
Not open for further replies.