Winter over?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are about to get a winter blast in the next few days. Looks like on the east side of the mtns. it's going to be even ruder. Taint over until the fat lady sings Summertime.

Spring is still a few weeks out from where I'm sitting . . . I figure sometime next month it may start to feel like Spring once the day time temps start coming up and the maple trees are tapped.

Yeah, it's not over but spring is closer. Watching skiers and boarders carve "S"'s on the hill across from my office. Nutballs down the ridge have started a new kicker- looks like it's gonna be a big one. They jump gullys. In the spring.

No, not over.

-17F yesterday morning, -14F this morning.

Good snowmobiling this time of year, though. Sunny, and supposed to be in the 20s today. Yay!

Jimbob said:
Was -29 °C here this morning, I'd say winter is still here.
That's why they call it Winterpeg.

There is still some -25°C lows and -17°C highs in our forecast. It ain't over 'til it's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.