Wittus Ego Install Pics FINALLY

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
  • Super Cedar firestarters 30% discount Use code Hearth2024 Click here
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrowBean

Jun 30, 2011
Cumberland, RI
Here it is finally. had a real hard time resizing the photos

Attachments

• Wittus Ego Install Pics  FINALLY
    phpHnSZRDPM.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 590
    phpU37KE6PM.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 620
    php3ebAvTPM.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 631
    php8wbjDxPM.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 609
    phpebB7fjPM.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 594
    phpIiPgKHPM.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 667
Yes sir. Still have a pie piece of bluestone for the top.

Hello

Thanks for the pics. Good Work!!!

Attachments

PS3PelletStoveBackPlane&Connection 240sc.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 456
Nice work.... Beautiful stove . . . . .

Let us know a full report on how it does...

Wow! Very nice indeed. Reminds me of a ski lodge. You did a good job.

looks fantastic, how is that stove working for you.. nice to see something different then the common stoves like quad Harman etc.

What made you pick this one

Beautiful job and a nice looking stove!

Nice job ............. I really like !! Thanks for the pics

Looks great! Your pics didn't need to be anywhere near that small though. The forum makes the thumbnail size itself and displays the bigger version when someone clicks it.

Sweet set up. Very Impressed.

Wow! Super job. It does remind me of a log cabin / ski lodge. I'll be interested in hearing how the stove does. They look very nice!

Chan

Fish On said:
looks fantastic, how is that stove working for you.. nice to see something different then the common stoves like quad Harman etc.

What made you pick this one

To be honest i liked the idea of the new technology (italian stoves) and the cool techy features such as sending a text to turn it on and off (just need to wait for the chip to be approved in the US, its approved in europe). Also i wanted a more contemporary look with good heat. in the showroom the heat that came out of the wittus compared to a harmon accentra and advance was ridiculously. This stoves throws some nice heat and is easy to clean this far. i didnt want the stove to look like a sore thumb during the spring and summer. price wise they were pretty similar ( i caught a great deal for 4000 with install tax ash vac OAK). Overall i did alot of research and just really liked the idea of contemporary looking, fit my space, and threw out major heat. It heats my entire upstairs approx 1500 sq ft without a problem. Also it had a few settings with built in thermostat for eco mode (works like programmable thermostat), auto (which heats it up to a temp then operates the stove to level 1 fan), and manual (which you can change the setting as with any other stove). On manual level 1 it has a burn time of 18-22 hrs 50 lb hopper....the only downfall is because of the sleek design the hopper is only 50 lbs. hope that helps.

Also THank you to all those that participated in my many topics on which stove to pick. i definitely made the correct choice so far.

Dinger said:
Gorgeous.

I really wanted rock but I didn't have clearance. Now I'm extra sad.

Mind shooting a closer/clearer photo of the mantle? My next project...

Heres the mantel pics. the mantel is an old piece of red oak found at a saw mill. had it planed and it came out beautiful. i also left the natural look and swoop on the front which really matched my stone. the mantel is 12 inches wide and 2.5 inches thick. its secured to the walls with steel homemade brackets with 3 inch lugs. the brackets are thus covered by the stone giving that free floating look. Anything else you are looking for let me know.

Attachments

phpQQOobxPM.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 221
    phpCVVqdPPM.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 207
Status
Not open for further replies.