Wood Energy Day at New England Wood Pellet - Plant tours, etc

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webbie

Seasoned Moderator
Hearth Supporter
Nov 17, 2005
Western Mass.
On sat, Aug 25, New England Wood Pellet is having a Wood Energy Day event at their plant. They will be giving tours and demonstrations and other vendors will also be there.

It would be great if an even like this grew over the years and becomes a consumer centered wood show.

See enclosed flyer for more information.

Attachments

• -1.jpg
    -1.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 208
If you win the raffle, TPH, you get a ton of free pellets.

Their new plant in Skylar, NY is going to begin production in October. It was originally scheduled to go online in June, but projects of that size and complexity tend to miss deadlines for a variety of reasons. No plans to export the pellets, I'm told, so there should be no shortage of premium pellets on the market this winter. I guess it's conceivable that prices could come down a little, especially if we get another warm one. I'll probably do an article on the new plant for the magazine and post some of the pics here.

Status
Not open for further replies.