Wood Hauled Out Monday

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
70marlin said:
Nice haul I really like your trailer I bet you use the heck out of that!

Saved my butt in the winter time, you can get a ski attachment for it ($300.00) but with the big tires you don't need the ski's. It's also nice up in the woods when you are working in a small area and you need to back it up so you can turn around to get out.

Some guy just built his own wagon to haul wood or logs, it's up under gear and it's very nice.

zap

How much snow can you operate in? Or do you keep running over it frequently enough that it is always knocked down?

SolarAndWood said:
How much snow can you operate in? Or do you keep running over it frequently enough that it is always knocked down?

Certain areas I'm running in all winter long so yes the trail is knocked down, if the rhino can get through it the trailer will go and last year I never put the chains on the rhino during the winter.

zap

zapny said:
Danno77 said:
Zap, that clearly was not Quads, as itweren't wearin' bibs.

Danno77 I also think Quads could take the Bear one on one. :zip:

zap
Ha! I take the bibs off once in awhile, but there will never be any pictures posted of that!

Depends; does the bear swing a maul or a splitting axe? Hee hee.

quads said:
Ha! I take the bibs off once in awhile, but there will never be any pictures posted of that!

Depends; does the bear swing a maul or a splitting axe? Hee hee.
It's a bear, not a caveman. It uses a 27-ton splitter (in vertical mode, of course)....

Status
Not open for further replies.