Wood pellets in New Vineyard, ME

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Utilitrack

Feeling the Heat
Oct 14, 2008
Central ME
Has anyone in Franklin County tried pellets from this company http://www.mainewoodconcepts.com/contactus.html, Maine Wood Turning? I noticed on Sunday on my way to Sugarloaf that they were advertising pellets for sale. Their website does not mention pellets though. It makes sense that they would have the raw materials to make the pellets, but have never heard of them.

They dont make them, I think theyre Maine Woods pellets. Sign said 205 last week when I was in New Vineyard. Went by fri. to maybe buy a half ton but they close at noon on fridays. If anything youd think theyd be selling Maines choice as theyre in the next town over...

Status
Not open for further replies.