Hi all, We have a Morso 3450 heating a very tight 1700sf house, which wasn't originally intended to be heated by wood, but I was doing tree work so got free wood, I had to do it. The ventilation was designed to be done with exhaust fans, however, the stove is now by far the largest hole in the house. When the stove is not running, which is often because there is plenty of passive solar so any reasonably sunny day there is no need, any fan such as a bathroom fan, dryer, or stove hood pulls ash smell into the house and can give us sore throats if it's bad. When it is burning it works as its own "fan" fairly well. We crack windows when using fans, and that seems to be the simplest solution, but I've been wondering if there is another way. One idea was to put a draft inducer fan in the chimney, but the style that seems like it would be more effective(on top of chimney) has to be running whenever the stove is running and that seems both lame and has the potential to overheat the stove. The upside would be that you could ventilate the house to your hearts content without any ash in the house. My next idea is to be able to close the chimney when it's not in use. Maybe a damper would help, but it's not airtight(neither is the stove, but I had made an assumption that modern stoves were), so some airtight damper might help. I don't know. Note: it has an outside air supply, but I think it's both unnecessary(it get enough air from the house), and detrimental as it, I think, replaces the air that would otherwise be going into the open door when I reload it, so smoke is more likely to spill out. Any thoughts?