Woodpile photo contest—Speckled Ax Wood Roasted Coffee

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

MattB

Hearth Supporter
Jul 25, 2008
[email protected]
Hi folks,

I have a wood fired coffee roasting biz in Maine, and we are running a woodpile photo contest.

Details can be found on our Instagram post

But the gist is to send a quality woodpile pic to [email protected]

First prize is a 6 month coffee subscription and merch, but we’re giving away coffee and mugs and other things for a few different categories. Deadline is right about now, but it’s soft, so feel free to send something in the next day or two.

Cheers!

My stacks aren't very pretty . . . but then again I'm not trying to win any wood stacking beauty contests -- I'm making cheap heat. Then again I guess you could say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Cool contest though.

Reactions: MattB
No a coffee drinker, but I just looked it up quickly. A lot of my favorite Portland breweries and food follow you guys. I'll submit wood pics for craft beer :)